20.9.10

# More like me and less like you

Have faith in me, 'cause there are things that I've seen I don't believe
So cling to what you know, and never let go, you should know
things aren't always what they seem

I said I'd never let you go, and I never did. I said I'd never let you fall,
then I always meant it.

 
If you didn't have a chance, then I never did.
You'll always find me right there, again

I've gone crazy, 'cause there are things in the streets I don't believe

So we'll pretend its alright (pretend its alright),
and stay in for the night.

 
What a world, I'll keep you safe here with me.
They've got me on the outside lookin' in, but I can't see at all
With the weight of the world on my shoulders, they just wanna see me fall.


They've got me on the outside lookin' in, but I can't see at all.
I said I never let go and I never did.
 A day to remember - Have faith in me.

Joo, lähinnä nukkuessa ja dataillessa menikin sitten tää päivä.. Niin kun edellisessä postauksessa mainitsin, niin todellakin mulla oli lämpöä ja muutenkin tosi huono olo vielä aamulla, joten jäin himaan.

Mun hiusongelma on ratkaistu ;p Huomenna siis väriä päähän, mutta empäs kerro millaista tällä kertaa luvassa! :D Voin vaan sanoa, että heippa hei punaselle :p

pps. kaikki kuvat siis tältä päivältä :D Kuvattu nikonin manuaalisella tarkennuksella, joten en vastaa laadusta.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Rakentava palaute on tervetullutta ♥ Mieti kuitenkin vähän mitä sormistas päästelet.

tagitukset

valokuvaus (33) kaverit (28) musiikki (27) :) (26) random (20) vaatteet (18) :( (16) tylsää (14) hiukset (12) korut (12) tee-se-ite (12) mielipiteitä (11) ostin (11) helsinki (10) koulu (10) matkailu (9) keikkailu (8) kesä (8) kynnet (8) herkut (7) party (7) hm (6) youtube (6) haastis (5) haluan (5) loma (5) videopostaus (5) blogit (4) gina tricot (4) kirjat (4) leffat (4) lehdet (4) lol (4) meikki (4) nettikaupat (4) syvällistä (4) kengät (3) noloo (3) piirtäminen (3) cybershop (2) omanaama (2) raha (2) testit (1)